6.09.2011

NUMBER 50

NUMBER 50

The purpose of the number 50 is to promote fusion between body and soul, mind and spirit.  Life is a continuing education for the number 50, as this energy seeks to learn their real values relating to their ultimate goals and aspirations,  and learning to obey their inner feelings to ‘know thyself’.  The happy disposition of the 50 Destiny number attracts friends and good fortune and they know how to take advantage of all the blessings  --  Mentally, Physically and Spiritually. 

The focus of 50 is to attain greater stability.  The law of 5 is 'freedom in action', and when coupled with the vibration of the number 0, this energy is amplified.

The number 50 is masculine, introvert and relates to the star sign Leo.  The related planet is Mercury and the Tarot Card representative of the 50 / 5 vibration is the Heirophant.

The 50 Destiny number individual will have the opportunity to learn the true meaning of change in their life.  Life for the 50 / 5 energy will be filled with freedom, constant change, curiosity, adventure and un-attachment.  The 50 / 5 energy will live more, see more and experience more life experiences than any other vibration. 

The number 50 symbolizes the principle of multiplicity, progression and passion.  50 / 5 signifies the need for change, variety and new growth.  50 is the broadcaster, disseminating information and asking questions. 

The 50 vibration loves pleasure and needs to watch over-indulgence and impulsiveness.  The impulsive nature of the 50 / 5 Destiny number allows them to enter a situation, then be able to discard it just as quickly.  The 50 energy does not hold onto anything that creates monotony in their life.

50 is the number of progress and growth, for without change there is stagnation.

The 50 energy appears to be outgoing and extrovert  -  but the natural introverted energy leads them to an interest in the unknown and metaphysical studies.

The lesson for the 50 / 5 person is that 'one must learn that true freedom can only come from within.'

When 0 is combined with another number, the potential of that number is magnified and amplified.  It magnifies, enhances and increases the potential and dimension of the number, bringing success and perfection to its’ qualities and attributes., ie. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc with the protection and Divine Consciousness of the number Zero. 

**
Repeating Number Sequences (Angel Numbers)

The meaning and message of repeating number 50 (Angel Number 50) can be found at:

Also see:  Repeating 5's and 0's    Angel Number 5    Angel Number 500

All other numbers can be found in the Angel Number INDEX

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

ANGEL NUMBERS

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


3 comments:

  1. When you're 50, you're really OLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream about fabric last night. My third dream about fabric in one week. I very much wanted to make one of the fabric clusters I saw and set about looking for a pattern. I found a man laying out a good if patterns in order to help me find the correct one. The number 50 stood out boldly in one square on the grid. I knew I had found my pattern and had no need to look further. I couldn't even see the other numbers. Your description of the number 50 fits me and my situation perfectly and will help be to unlock the secrets of this dream. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1994/10/27 17:27 does this mean I have the energy of 50?
    1+9+9+4+1+2+7+1+7+2+7=50

    I think "50 is the broadcaster, disseminating information and asking questions." applies to me very well.
    It's not I like gossips. I have no interest in them actually.
    But I like truths and useful information even if they're not conventional. Or traditional. Or conforming.

    But about this "live more, see more and experience more life experiences than any other vibration." part, I feel like the expression has been inhibited in some way.
    I want to experience more, but I haven't really had.
    But... I have different experiences from other people, which were not necessarily bad.
    I liked flowers and knitting even though I was a boy, and I realised I liked men sexually, and then I couldn't continue to go to school because I didn't see any hope about my future, and... I'm still here.
    But I haven't experienced nothing in particular.
    But I think I'm very unusual. Because even after all of this, greater part of me is still pure. And... I'm not a native speaker of English but I have never been in a country where English is often used. I'm Japanese and I've never been overseas.
    I'm very different. I still want to help people in the truest way. I want to even help beings in the spiritual realm. I'm always ready to do something for them.
    And I actually want Joanne to use my information so that she can learn anything new from it. So I was born in Fukuoka and now you can draw my horoscope.
    I was surprised to realise that I didn't seem to do anything for myself, so I seemed to have to do my meditation and purification for the self in my next life. I was surprised to know I couldn't be really motivated in the way where I do something soley for myself.

    ReplyDelete