5.24.2011

NUMBER 0

NUMBER 0

0 is the Alpha (beginning) and Omega (the highest) as there is no beginning and no end. All is infinite. The ancients proclaimed that the ‘God force’ is a circle whose centre is everywhere and its circumference is nowhere.  

ZERO is the number of the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies and reinforces, amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with. The number ZERO encompasses the attributes of all other numbers, and brings one closer to the ‘God force’ or ‘Source’.  

ZERO is the symbol of ‘nothingness’ and denotes freedom from limitations in this material world.

The number ZERO resonates with the vibrations and energies of eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. The number 0 stands for potential and/or choice, and when this number presents and recurs it is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects as ZERO is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail.  It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find all of your answers.



Everything and absoluteness, All.

0 is the number of Pluto;  ruler Scorpio.  The 0 stands for all that was before Creation, for the God Power in all of us.

0 symbolizes Eternity – the God Source before Manifestation, which is pure Spirit.  In Numerology the 0 is important as it stands for Potential and/or Choice.  It represents everything, being Infinity  -  the two definite ends of the finite, neither of which is physically attainable.

It is the totally Mystical Symbol, indicating the degree of Spiritual mysticism that is available, but rarely developed in the individual.  It represents wholeness, oneness and continuing cycles.  It is the Alpha and Omega.

When combined with another number, the potential of that number is magnified, giving the flow of God Power to the structure of that number.  It magnifies, enhances and increases the potential and dimension of the number, bringing success and perfection to those people, ie. 10, 20, 30 etc to go forward with confidence because of the protection and Divine Consciousness of the Zero.

The Tarot card is The Fool.

With the new century there will be as many as 5 zeros on a birth chart.  This occurred in October 2000.  All those born on those date will need very special guidance, from a very young age.  They will be extremely sensitive, highly Spiritual and will find it very difficult to adjust to the material world of the earth plane.  Also, the more zeros in their chart, the more experiences they have chosen to have, in order to learn the many lessons they have chosen.  This will automatically suggest that there are more colours missing from their chart.

The Ruling Master for The Fool Tarot card and the number zero is the Master Lord Maha Cohan.  He is the Lord of Civilization and works on the 3rd Ray Energy.

O NAME

0 symbolizes Eternity – the God Source before Manifestation, which is pure Spirit.  In Numerology the 0 is important as it stands for ‘potential and/or choice’.  It represents everything, being Infinity  -  the two definite ends of the finite, neither of which is physically attainable.

It is the totally ‘Mystical Symbol’, indicating the degree of Spiritual mysticism that is available, but rarely developed in the individual.  It represents wholeness, oneness and continuing cycles.  It is the Alpha and Omega.

When combined with another number, the potential of that number is magnified, giving the flow of God Power to the structure of that number.  It magnifies, enhances and increases the potential and dimension of the number, bringing success and perfection to those people, ie. 10, 20, 30 etc to go forward with confidence because of the protection and Divine Consciousness of the Zero.

When 0 is added to a number within the First Name it amplifies and encourages the energies and vibrations of the number it is combined with.

**
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

ANGEL NUMBERS

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


*
    

30 comments:

  1. Like most things here is an example of way good and very bad:
    In numerology '0' is "God Power", very strong, the ultimate strength.
    However, in survival, '0' is no good. Hence having nothing, maybe income?
    The scale and circle of living plus the wheel of fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne. Thanks for your beautiful page.
    How can you have 0 in your name unless you start counting from 0, like this: A=0, B=1, C=2, D=3, E=4, F=5, G=6, H=7, I=8, J=8, K=0, L=10, M=11, etc?
    KR Pernille

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.examiner.com/article/an-about-me-of-who-you-are-really-about

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx Joanne, I believe it is true that zero is the highest and the lowest , everything was created from it and so will end in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE ZERO REPRESENTS UNIVERSE. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. WHAT IS DONE IN DARKNESS WILL BE REVEALED BY THE CREATOR=GOD. 7+15+4=26. THE 26TH LETTER OF ALPHA IS "Z"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What goes around comes around=8(Karma)

      Delete
    2. My sister asked my four year old nephew how old he thought each person in the room was. She was 5, his sister was five, and me... He said I was 0. I already knew I was 0 but I don't even know why. I just find it very facinating. I have had a very strange life and feel I am connected to a spiritual realm.

      Delete
  6. So I haven't been seeing the normal 11:11 as much,,,,but peculiarly I've been seeing the hours when they hit exactly,,,such as 12:00, 2:00, 1:00, 10:00. This has been happening for at least the past week. I didn't give it a second thought, because I was so previously focused on 11:11.....but I just read the meaning of "0". Any other interpretations would be interesting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same thing is happening to me too!!!!

      Delete
    2. The same is happening to me, as well. I don't know what it means.

      Delete
    3. The same with me too. I wonder what it means.

      Delete
    4. You are about to be or already are activated to do some spiritual work also Google all numbers how they appear they are angel messages or messages from the universe also always press the blue words on the links and read the whole thing

      Delete
    5. 101 202 303 and so on.the whole year before my 17 year old daughter was taken in a wreak i constantly saw 1111 or 333. Now understanding why, im curious of your opinion of my new number string. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. Thia is so interesting. 7.5 years ago i moved to my home. It was a brand new home on a new developmemt. I had the choice of whatever house i wanted. Numerology of the house was important. I was moving out of karmic debt number 16.

    I was pregnant and finally leaving. The new estate there was no house free that was a 2 or a 6. So i chose this house. Hous number 60.

    Weeks after i moved my baby died at end of pregnancy. From then until i am ready to move now. My life was everything and nothing all at the same time. Absolutely i feel connected to God source here. The house is beautiful so healing. Yet.. it is one of illusion. I would lose everything.

    I am about to move house. 7.5 years later. Not only is my daughter dead. My career is over. I lost contact with most people. Lost all my finances. Moving to a smaller one bedroom next i will also lose my personal possessions on leaving.

    But.. despite all i have been through in this house. The loss of my family. Spending years with ptsd. Severely traumatised connected to God

    Tomorrow i get keys to move from this beautiful home. I am ready for change..

    My new apartment is in building number 23 flat 6. Maybe this time i am looking for the 6 vibration without the zero. It is time for me to move on. Start living in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I can never know how hard that is but I will pray for you and for angels to surround you. I'm so sorry.

      Delete
    2. GOD BLESS YOU AND THE FORCE IS WITH YOU ALWAYS

      Delete
    3. I'm so sorry for your loss I pray healing over you πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ“Ώ

      Delete
    4. 101 202 303 and so on i now am seeing. But the whole year before my 17 year old daughter was taken in a wreak i constantly saw 1111 or 333. Now understanding why, im curious of your opinion of my new number string. Thanks.

      Delete
  8. What does it mean to have a 0 intuitive number in my chart? I've been looking everywhere and can't find any answers. Thank you in advance for any help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 0,0 as my intuitive number as well and I have no idea what it means. If anyone could shed some light on this I would be much obliged :)

      Delete
    2. How do I find these numbers in my chart?

      Delete
    3. HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR NUMBERS

      http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/p/how-to-work-out-your-own-numerology.html

      Delete
  9. I always see Angels numbers on clock car license plates building's how do u find out bout the o thing in chart like my birthday day is 07/02/1987 would I say I got 2 in mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I developed some squitzophrenia. I hear spirits . They talk about 0 in a equation allow them to move in time . They tell me things before they actually happen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok so I asked my higher self what our true name is. I immediately got "Siphar" which I then had the urge to research which means Nil which means 0

    ReplyDelete
  12. What if 0':come and go on my windshield every few months. They appear across the whole thing then disappear andvreapper?

    ReplyDelete