5.22.2011

NUMBER 19

NUMBER 19


The Ancients called this the ‘Number of Surrender’ as your life needs to link up with the Universal Life.

The number 19 is an endurance vibration. It brings everything into focus, winds up old accounts and starts off anew. People influenced by the number 19 can be completely self-absorbed, are usually extroverts and are often egotistical. They can also become dependent on others and will find that there are many obstacles in their path until they learn to balance their needs with the needs of others.



Not exactly an easy number, number 1 represents 'new beginnings' and number 9 represents 'endings'. When number 19s have determination to erase past mistakes they then develop their true Spiritual character with unshakable faith and a philosophy that will sustain them.

A lover of travelling to unusual places, success and even fame are often seen with this number. However, they need constant encouragement. Stubborn and independent, this energy excels anywhere they can show their leadership qualities.

Those born on the 19th will be sensitive (to the point of hypersensitivity), but may achieve fame in an unusual field.


19 / 10 / 1 relates to an experience you have chosen on your path that cannot be avoided. It gives you an opportunity to stand on your own two feet and says that you will need all of the positive traits of 1 through to 9 to get through the experience.

In relation to the number 19, you are asked to use the courage, independence and leadership qualities of the 1 to create the humanitarian concepts and brotherly love of the 9 for all humanity in every endeavour that is on your life path. There has been an abuse of power in a past life, and this present life has brought you to this place to create balance for yourself and others in this experience.

Projects that were started lifetimes ago will be finished under this number. It is the winding up of old accounts both in past lives as well as in this present life. When this goal has been attained, there may be a feeling or urge to work with groups of people, pooling your energy with others, instead of working alone.

19 / 10 / 1 sets up a situation we cannot escape from until we have paid our debt in full. This number teaches us not to ask of life any more than we are prepared to pay.

19 IDEAL GIFT
The 19 person loves anything luxurious or which indicates that they are powerful and/or successful.

Men appreciate all power tools, a top-of-the-range barbeque or a good bottle of brandy or wine.

Women love champagne, a box of quality chocolates, a subscription to their favourite magazine, or a voucher for a day-spa.

**
Also see energies and attributes of number 1 and number 9.

17 comments:

  1. Hello, It's been approximately 8 years now I been facing this only no.19 flashing incidence i been experiencing everywhere wherever I go on Clock,Newspapers,TV while news flashing on television, Or ever in Public place some unknown person speaks while talking with some one on phone/face to face that moment I was there present,On my receipt, on my seat number while traveling, my 1st companies Offer letter and list goes on. Even I told to my mom,friends about this coincidences. Every time if they present with me that moment I told them to notice them this number funda that moment they also like Shocked after realizing this. Every time they just say "OMG! how come this is happening for you? There must be some reason behind this!!" LOL. That time I just smile and move on :D
    Most importantly every months 19th Date is always brings me something special day for me, there is always something good/happy things for me. After reading this now I realize the real reason behind this. Thank you very much for writing this blog. Actually I been planning to Print of Permanent Tattoo from many years. Lets Hope & Dream Big for the best although luck is the factor that can change the hole life anytime. [ Hope for Good things should happen and Dream big for future ] #Cheers :)
    I missed something to tell you that these days this flashing of my no.19 is still going on, But but.. It is not at flashing like from these last 6 year which I been experiencing. But one thing for sure from these last 6 year that I been facing It was my life's very hard days as well as a bit Happy days as well And now The I left all bad people/things from my life, and actually I am on my way to move forward step of my life, also I have a strong feeling that after all this all hardwork that day is not so far to bring to the stage that I was willing and wishing to reach for. :) One more important thing is that I am a Internet Savvy person but I never clicked this thing on my brain to search over internet related to this number 19 coincidence nor anyone I have suggested to search and I don't know whether this is a my destiny/luck or something else But Why on today only?? Today is 19 September 2014 #ROFL .. Damn It's all Madness, Agel Number 19 #Peas #JesusYouExist

    http://shreyasdeshmukh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pvWAO_y3TNM
      God bless

      Delete
    2. “74:30]  Over it is nineteen.*
       
      *74:30-35 This ``One of the great miracles'' provides the first physical evidence that the Quran is God's message to the world. This 19-based miracle is detailed in Appendix 1.
       
      [74:31]  We appointed angels to be guardians of Hell, and we assigned their number (19) (1) to disturb the disbelievers, (2) to convince the Christians and Jews (that this is a divine scripture), (3) to strengthen the faith of the faithful, (4) to remove all traces of doubt from the hearts of Christians, Jews, as well as the believers, and (5) to expose those who harbor doubt in their hearts, and the disbelievers; they will say, "What did GOD mean by this allegory?" GOD thus sends astray whomever He wills, and guides whomever He wills. None knows the soldiers of your Lord except He. This is a reminder for the people.
       
      [74:32]  Absolutely, (I swear) by the moon.
       
      [74:33]  And the night as it passes.
       
      [74:34]  And the morning as it shines.
       
      One of the Great Miracles
       
      [74:35]  This is one of the great miracles.*
       
      *74:30-35 This "One of the great miracles" provides the[…]”

      Excerpt From: Rashad

      Delete
    3. Study the mathematical miracle based on number 19 signs of our creator

      Delete
    4. 19 times 6 = 114

      You have been seeing 19 everywhere for the last 6 years. Brother there is 114 chapters in the Quran. I believe it is time for you to read the Word of God.

      Delete
    5. I have also been noticing the number 19 for about the past 5 years. It pops up everywhere. I have even noticed cyckes of 19 years in my life where major changes happened... I leaped to the next level. I see it in the most random places. Absolutely more than any means their number, by far. Statistically, it is too strange.

      Delete
    6. See:

      http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/06/angel-number-19.html

      Joanne

      Delete
  2. This is such a coincidence. Today is 4/19/16 and My first time Googling the meaning of number 19. 19 is our "family number" because it seems to follow us. I've never thought of searching its meaning until I realized today is the 19th and I was wishing a Facebook friend Happy Anniversary for her 19th Anniversary on the 19th, which will be the case for me this year.

    Significant life events to mundane situations on the 19th:
    Wedding Anniversary
    Licensure letter
    Birthday for both daughters
    Performing Arts seat
    Parking stall
    Etc.

    It's interesting to know I'm not the only one feeling like I'm going mad seeing these connections to the number 19.

    Thanks for sharing Shreyas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really your post help us in writing my first Post. Thanks for your nice Post.Visit:spiritual dating

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing such a nice information on top 10 numerologist in india. Keep writing please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casey Anthony was born on March 19.
    Her future is with O.J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My birthday is 4 24 1989 and I'm a 1 and it also comes out 19/10/1 then I almost died right before my birthday that year my birthday was Easter and i was in the er for 3 day Jesus rose on the 3rd day I been having these thoughts pop up in my head about life and i had I'm Jesus pop in my head and love is in danger am I Jesus I had one guy tell me he was sent here To revoke me from my kingdom I was post to plant my seed in a women and i missed my chance I have talked to god and met satin my cousin told me he hangs out wit Jesus and Jesus is his friend was he referring to me and another guy said he seen a beam of light cominging from my body to the sky's am I really Jesus like I think I am contact me here gradyleeabshire@gmail.com there is so much more to tell just to much to say right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was born April 24 1989 4/24/1989 one year I had these people try to kill me i almost died it was right before my birthday I was in icu for 3 days Jesus rose on the 3rd day then that year my birthday landed on Easter and i had all these experiences with God and demons I met the devil and my cousin says he hangs out wit god and he is friends with him another guy said he was sent to revoke me from my kingdom that I was supposed to plant my seed in this women and i faild to do that and another guy told me a beam of light was coming from my body To the sky's now I got this knowledge in my head about life and were in trouble and that I'm Jesus my number is 1 and 19/10/1 birthday 4/24/1989 am I Jesus like I think I am

    ReplyDelete