5.20.2011

NUMBER 10

NUMBER 10


The number 10 reduces to the single digit of 1. The 0 appearing with the number 1 amplifies and magnifies the vibrations, energies and attributes of the numbers it appears with.


The number 10/1 brings all sorts of new changes into your life, and there seems to be an element of luck within those energies. Through this vibration you have the insight to recognize and understand the needs of humanity, and the ability to bring peace and harmony to all.

Number 10 resonates with the vibrations and energies of leadership, optimism, confidence, independence, creative powers, success, energy, originality, adaptability, determination and individuality, leadership, confidence, optimism, energy, independence, creative power and every, success, original, adaptable, individualisation, determination.


Number 10 is the first digit with the zero in the scale of vibrations and this endows the individual with extra vitality. They may use this vitality to earn the crown of attainment and to maintain the symbol of wholeness.


The number 10 relates to the Wheel of Fortune in the Tarot.

Number 10 is symbolized by ISIS and OSIRIS.


Number 10 is the symbol of Love and Light.  It creates all that can be imagined and contains the code, image and ordain.  Image it and it shall be, ordain it and it will materialize. It is a number of ‘rise and fall’ according to the action/s chosen by the person.

The power of manifesting creative concepts into reality is inherent, but this power needs to be used with wisdom, since the power for absolute creation contains the polarity power for absolute destruction. Self-discipline and infinite compassion must accompany the gift of the former in order to avoid the tragedy of the latter.

Discipline must proceed dominion. Unfortunately for some number 10 people, they fail to realize their power potential and consequently harbour deep-seated feelings of frustration, causing them to feel unfulfilled. This then causes them to occasionally behave in a somewhat proud and arrogant manner to cover their unnecessary feelings of inferiority.

10 represents the point of conversion when people see themselves as upright beings. At this time, hopefully, they have learned to handle all the powers of leadership and judgement.

Number 10 is the symbol of ‘wholeness’  -  humanity, number 1 and number 0 -  the gift of power and protection. People travelling the Day or Destiny number 10 are beginning new lessons in cycles of knowledge and great responsibility rests on these individuals. Having reached this conversion point, they need to now use their strong willpower to undergo the discipline necessary to prepare for the Aquarian Age, where they will need to cope with new discoveries. Having come through into this new energy they will then need to look at using their true leadership qualities if they are to live up to the life that they have chosen.

Number 10 is formed of the pillar and the circle. It is both masculine and feminine, or Father/Mother principles. Words keyed to the rhythm of 10 are created in a special sense. They are productive and have the power of acquisition and attraction. These qualities characterize the 10 person and they are seen as a centre of force whose influences are wide and pronounced. This number responds to whatever karmic reaction they experience in life. It may be good or evil, depending upon whether they use their power wisely in accordance with the dictates of Spirit, or yields to personal inclinations regardless of the promptings of the Higher-self. Whatever plans number 10 expresses themselves upon, they are a person with power.

10 is the number from which all things come, and all must return. It is considered the most occult of all Hebrew letters and is the fundamental and formative number of the Old Testament. It intones the power of the manifested Universe and 10 is the pure white light of 1, and synthesizes all the colours of the spectrum. It blends and harmonizes the tones of the 7 planes of being into a single rhythmic unity.

The Kabbalistic symbol of the 10 is the ‘Tree of Life’, with its 10 gleaming centres of life and power. The Kabbalistic Tree is formed of the 10 centres or points of light through which the entire process of creation is given numerically.

The advanced individual who has 10 as their Destiny number fulfils their life more fruitfully by working towards peace and fellowship among the races and nations of the world. Their word is power and their presence, peace.
 
This person is always an old soul and is one who has had many lives on both the higher and lower degree and one who has learned how transitory are things of the earth alone. Number 10 signifies purification.


10 DAY NUMBER

The number 10 is the first digit with the zero, and endows the 10 Day person with extra vitality, and intensifies the energies of the 1 vibration. The number 10 relates to the Tarot card The Wheel of Fortune.


Unfortunately for some 10 Day number people, they fail to realize their own potential and consequently harbour deep-seated feelings of frustration, causing them to feel unfulfilled. This may cause them to occasionally behave in a somewhat self-righteous, proud and arrogant manner to cover their unnecessary feelings of inferiority.

10 represents beginning new lessons in cycles of knowledge, and great responsibility rests on the 10 Day individual. They need to look at using their true leadership qualities if they are to live up to the life purpose they have chosen.

The 10 energy is productive and has the power of acquisition and attraction. These qualities characterize the 10 Day person. These people respond to whatever karmic reaction they may experience in life.

Whatever these people plan, the 10 energy is a person with power.

Highly competitive and unemotional, 10 Day people can be domineering and ruthless. They have great business skills, hate routine and can be quite eccentric. This energy is stubborn and independent and they excel anywhere they can show their leadership qualities.


If they have an A, J or S as their first initial, they may wish to rule the house.

Those born on the 10th will succeed in their own business.



10 DESTINY / LIFE PATH

The advanced individual who has 10 as their Destiny or Life Path number fulfills their life purpose most fruitfully by working towards peach and fellowship among the races and nations of the world.


10 Destiny / Life Path individuals can be highly competitive and unemotional, domineering and ruthless and have the power of acquisition and attraction.


They have great business skills and make wonderful business owners. This energy is stubborn and independent and they excel anywhere they can show their leadership qualities.


10's word is 'power' and the presence is 'peace'.

A person with the 10 Destiny is always an 'old soul', and is one who has had many lifetimes on both the higher and lower planes.



OCTOBER
October is the month of 10. Many people this month will make ‘snap decisions’ to change their lives in a big, positive way or are finally stepping out of old situations and/or circumstances, into new, better-suited ones. Things that have been hanging in the air for some time now are gathering momentum and coming to fruition … and this is due to the energies of October, which is a ’10 / 1’ month  - the number 1 being the number of new beginnings and of forging forward, and the number 0 amplifying the vibrations of the number 1. Many will be looking for ‘confirmation’ of their soul-urges and life-paths and will follow their callings and life missions and purposes.

Number 1, being the number of 'new', is the number from which all manifestation begins. It is the energy that begins all actions and leads the way in new directions. New ideas, new projects and the desire for expansion are attributes of the number 1, which encourages you to go forth with courage, originality and decisiveness throughout the month of October.

October is the month to take charge of your life! The month of 1 gives you permission to take back your personal power in a most positive way.


The energy of October is: ‘This is my life. I deserve to be happy. I have the power to make myself happy.’

October is the month to deal with and resolve any issues that may have been bothering you over the last few months. If you have been feeling anti-social of late, October is the month to reconnect with estranged family members, an old friend (or friends) and acquaintances that you may have lost touch with due to various reasons.

October is a wonderful month to kick-start a new health, exercise and well-being regime, as the energies of October encourages you to take extra special care of yourself. You deserve it!

If you are in a relationship that is not happy and fulfilling, October is the month to have a serious discussion with your partner and let them know what your real needs are and how you truly feel. If your partner will not listen and just doesn’t hear you, October is the month to cut your losses and walk away. End it once and for all.

If the relationship is important to you, work on letting your partner know exactly what your needs are. During October, words are especially powerful  -  use them wisely.

October is an ‘action’ month, so make the most of this time. By month’s end you will find yourself in a much stronger position on a physical, mental and spiritual level.

October may pose to be quite an interesting, life-changing month … but nothing that can’t be overcome and mastered.

OCTOBER – The Month You Were Born
For those born in October, the number 10 (which is a higher vibration of 1) will be most significant. You are naturally a very lucky person.

When you decide on a goal you almost always meet it. The downside of your personality is that you can be very adversarial when crossed and you also have a huge capacity for revenge.


*
*
Repeating Number Sequences or Angel Numbers


Angel Number 10


Relationship Compatibility


HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR NUMBERS 
 
DATE OF BIRTH NUMEROLOGY


  *
Joanne Walmsley 
     Sacred Scribes






35 comments:

  1. My birth no' counts to 10 and so my name has both A & S as well..I was keen on knowing about the numerology and signs that number carries..thank you so much for the info on 10..hope to bring peace on earth which we are so much in need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of power does 10 have? Psychic abilities and powers? And if so, what kind of abilities and powers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #2 is the psychic number. Although we all have the capacity to learn. #2's are naturally gifted with this intuition.
      #10's have great wisdom to learn and utilize the abilities of universal knowledge which is what being psychic and a medium is all about.
      Caution: this can be stunted by arrogance instead of humility.

      Delete
  3. I am a 10 and I am an empath and also an Indigo. The old soul part is very accurate as I was always very aware of my past spiritual journey since a little lad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm blown away. Your post definitely struck a cord in me since I am born on the 10th day of the 10th month. Absolutely in awe by the accuracy of this post, definitely a great read :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very accurate my name begins with j my dob equal to 10 I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very interesting post, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was born in september but my outcome was a ten, still very relatable and interesting, Namaste :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was born on the 10th day and 10 month and trying to figure out some thing about my gifts that I was somewhat aware of but suppressing.. I'm now learning about manifestations and how powerful my thoughts really are.. Great read!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name starts with a j and birthday on the 28th :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI, I'm Jorge and I was born October 10, and as you know "J" is 10 in the alphabet,so...what that makes me?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Among all overseas companies Path service
    that offers photo editing service, why choose us to outsource the services for you?[url=http://clippingpathunited.com/]click here[/url]
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was born 10/10/1982 (1+9=10) (8+2=10), my Daughter was born Aug.10, 2005, she just turned ten, I just had my Birthay 2 weekz ago, yesterday i was thinking about my number and looked up, "Numerology of 10".... this page explained my life, to a T....so crazy...i know this isn't some old bull...ThankZ!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was born 10/10/1982 (1+9=10) (8+2=10), my Daughter was born Aug.10, 2005, she just turned ten, I just had my Birthay 2 weekz ago, yesterday i was thinking about my number and looked up, "Numerology of 10".... this page explained my life, to a T....so crazy...i know this isn't some old bull...ThankZ!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was born 10/21 my life path number is 10. I am the first born of both my parents' children. I write and create clothing

    ReplyDelete
  15. So I was just about to put my phone down when 10,10,6 repeated in my head,,,, soooo I googled it. I feel like I've just read my life... Very pleased :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So I was just about to put my phone down when 10,10,6 repeated in my head,,,, soooo I googled it. I feel like I've just read my life... Very pleased :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's interesting how I have to figure out what 10 meant as I came across a zener card thing. I turned off answers and deck visibility off. The result of my guesses where 10 for each shape (I had 50 chances total). The number I got correct was 10. The chance of getting the answer was 10. I thought it was funny how it worked out to be a bunch of 10s.

    I'm very strong with energy. Most times I'm very destructive with it. Rarely, I achieve the positives with it. I am not very well disciplined (emotionally/mentally/physically). I tend to go to extremes. I have extreme difficulty with trust. Especially with myself.
    It's difficult to hold my focus on the light side. Trying to get a new home is difficult because I do well for at least 15 hours. After that point, I derail it quickly because I lose focus/patience/trust/positivity. I'm very unstable like that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
    History Of Numerology

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so accurate. My numerology number is 10. I am in awe Joanne. Many thanks. : )))

    ReplyDelete
  20. 9-19 A.J.S are my initials .thank you for this it pins me down to a T.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm 10 and an S blown away bang on

    ReplyDelete

  22. Great important post, where you make the main focus, really makes me happy for its necessary of importance.

    ReplyDelete

  23. Great important post, where you make the main focus, really makes me happy for its necessary of importance.

    ReplyDelete